Sunday, June 7, 2009

On my way again...


I am ready to go on my next adventure to a new city with new experiences. I am moving to Seattle with my two best friends to work and play in a place I have never been before. As I get older I realize I won't be able to do things like live in Spain for 3 months or just up and move to a new city for very much longer. I want to take advantage of every opportunity I have to explore the world and discover what I want for myself. The two girls I am moving there with are my closest friends, I do not go a day without talking to either of them. Our decision to go to Seattle was based a lot on the fact that one of my friends will be getting married within the next year, and our lives are getting more complex, with school, work and goals that will take us all in different directions. We are viewing this as our last "carefree" (not completely carefree, we will be working a lot!) summer just us girls. I am excited to see what the summer brings and can't wait to get there. 
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. i just realized i'm probably not going to see you till like, christmas. Sad day..

    ReplyDelete