Friday, June 12, 2009

New love

I am quickly falling in love with Seattle. Everything is so green and there are huge pine trees everywhere. The weather has been perfect and watching the sunset from Gasworks park at like 9:45 is amazing. I am still struggling to get used to the sun setting sooo late. I think its like 6 o'clock and realize its 9. The city is so cool because it doesn't ever feel too city-like, there are still trees everywhere and big gorgeous lakes. There are such cute little towns with tons of cafes and boutiques, and you always see someone riding a bike. Today we went to the beach, it was of course very different from the beaches Im used to, big rocks instead of sand lined the water and the water was not very blue, but it was still so beautiful. We are still trying to explore the area and get to know where we are. Its been an adventure so far and Im looking forward to getting more settled and enjoying every minute of this crazy city.

I promise I will put pictures up asap!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging again! Can't wait to read about all your adventures and see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ki ki, you are really making me want to come, just remember it is summer, i don't think winter is quite as fun:)

    ReplyDelete