Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another trip!


So my best friend is getting married in Idaho next week. She was not planning on getting married until December and in a last minute change of plans they decided they just could not wait. So I am getting ready to get back on a plane for what feels like the 100th time this year. Chelsea has found an amazing guy who could not be better for her and I am so happy for them both. I am still getting used to the idea of her actually being married, I thought we were going to have one last semester to play and live together. I am loosing one of the best roommates I have ever had! But I am glad she is starting a new chapter in her life and I can't wait for the wedding!


1 comment:

  1. Ki, I am so glad you have posted again. I love being able to see what is going on in your life. I can't wait to see pics of you and the beautiful bride. I know it is hard when your first friend gets married. It seems so strange. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete