Friday, July 17, 2009

All good things come to an end

















I have fallen in love with Seattle and if you would have asked me a week ago if I wanted to go home early, I would have said not a chance. But some things have come up recently that is cutting our Seattle summer short....tear. We have not been in a rush to get every experience Seattle has to offer because we had time, but now we are on a time crunch to fit everything we wanted into our remaining time here. First thing on our long list of things to do before going home was Pike's Place Market, it has been one of our favorite places and I love going there. It was a very hot day for Seattle, people didnt even know what to do with themselves because it never gets this hot. But it was a perfect day for us to walk around downtown and just be outside. With a big cup of rainier cherries it couldnt have been better.

Ok so its a very bad picture of me, some guy was laughing at us as we took the picture and it made me laugh but I had to show the two gluten free cookies that I got in the market. That is one thing I will miss so bad. I can have treats, anywhere! There are so many options and almost every bakery has gluten free items too. I got a peanut butter and a chocolate chip cookie, they were delicious!

2 comments:

  1. i am really so sad, but at least you got the experience of living there for 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond happy for you about the gluten free cookies!!! Also, it looks like seattle was a blast! Enjoy the rest of your time there! And make a spanish tortilla.

    ReplyDelete