Saturday, March 14, 2009


I realize very few people know the geography of Spain, so I thought I would show a map of the country so you have a general idea of where I am. Madrid is right in the middle, I live in Alcala just south of Madrid. I have been all the way down to Sevilla, over to Alicante, up to Barcelona and Zaragoza and just this past weekend I was up North in Bilbao. In two weeks I will be back up to the very north west on the border of Portugal. I will have covered every corner of the country by the time I leave.

1 comment:

  1. that was awesome to post! it gives me a much better idea where you have been. at school miss D showed the kids a globe and showed them where they were and then said miss kelly's daughter is WaaaaY over here, i almost cried, you are so very far away! 3 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete